(Click on subcommittee name to see meeting times and places)
There are many fun and fulfilling ways to get involved. Here’s a few…
The ASC needs a Vice Chair, Regional Committee Member (RCM) and an Alternate Regional Committee Member (Alt RCM) for duties and responsibilities click
Public Relations We are asking all groups in our area to send a representative to the PR meeting to help us grow our subcommittee: A PR representative is a member of a group who attends the area monthly PR sub-committee meeting, and collects subcommittee information which the individual then takes back to their respective groups.
- We held elections in November and we still need a Chair , Vice Chair, Phone Lines Technical Coordinator, Asst. Webservant and many other positions.
- The San Bernardino Drug Court Panel goes in every other month. This panel will go in It is always the 3rd Friday of the month at 11:30am to 1:00pm. We need a new panel leader.
- We need someone to go to RCC every 3rd Friday and help w/ the PACT meeting for CDCR
- AND a member to pioneer a new commitment…”Group Support Coordinator” this person would take over some of responsibilities of the old Outreach Committee and to help insure the accuracy of our meeting directory.
- We have been declining school presentations and other weekday community requests because we do not have available members to do them on weekdays. We are always looking for members to help out with panels at various community events. To volunteer via email send to email@example.com or attend the subcommittee meeting…click
Day of Dinosaurs There are still many more opportunities to be be a part of this event. We need artwork, please send to DOD@eietodayna.org We have moved the meeting time and and location to 1815 Rustin Ave ste B in Riverside, 3pm we still meet the 2nd Sunday every other month til the end of the year click for more info click
Hospital and Institution needs Men and Women to share their experience, strength and hope on panels. 90 days to sit on a panel. 6 months to share. Panel leaders need a minimum of one year clean (some institutions have other special requirements). To volunteer via email send to firstname.lastname@example.org or attend the subcommittee meeting (info on back of directory… or click)
Sponsorship Behind The Walls needs a Chair, Vice-Chair and a File Receiving Clerk.We always need sponsors: All correspondence will be anonymous via mail. They won’t know who you are or where you live. We especially need men to write men. There are currently over 100 men waiting for sponsors. To volunteer via email send to email@example.com or attend the subcommittee meeting (meeting time and place on back of directory…or click)